we offer mobile repair services for South Florida residents, for now, we are a growing company year by year. We hope to cover many other locations in the following years. We happily serve all these cities above. If you are a resident in another state or a city, please give us a call so we may still help you with a shipping option as well.
We have helped most of the customers in these locations, however; we also have many other customers moved out of State or asked for our services for their friends and families in other places that we don’t currently cover. Some repair services in urban or rural areas hard to find and deal with sometimes. So we offer some unique repair types such as computer motherboard repairs, or data recovery services, or micro solder services for expensive and worthy unique devices, machines, etc. These services are hard to find locally due to the very high cost of parts or in need of very experienced technicians. We helped many devices as much as we could for years. We will be here and ready even if you would have a smart robot to fix someday…
Best and the Fast way to Start Your Repair
Phone and Computer offers as the explains itself phones and computers but actually, it is not only limited to those though. We fix almost any brand smartphones, cell phones, most of the popular brands of tablets such as iPad, Microsoft Surface, and all other computers; HP, Asus, Acer as Microsoft windows base computers and all models Apple computers such as mac, iMac, MacBook, MacBook pro, air, etc. We have been even helped with other electronic devices such as PlayStation, Xbox, or industrial devices (car computer controller, machines computer electronic circuits)
So we offer some serious variety of services to fix and also help. What do we mean by saying help is, helping with any technology issues, installing, troubleshooting, printers, creating-upgrading networks, installing security cameras. We even offer website design and digital marketing services on different websites.
Don’t confuse yourself with dispatch locations, which one to pick? No need to pick any!
We created a system focused on customer orientation. Saving your time is our first goal on this website. We suggest most of our customers use our website scheduling system for the most convenient service experience. Let’s explain those steps as a list;
- Use the top menu devices to select your device in need.
- You will see device models and select your model (the images and device names will help you to guide if you don’t know)
- Put all your information as clear as possible fill the scheduling form.
- If you have any additional notes to add, do it, that will help us to investigate the issue and get well prepared before we come to you. (optional)
- Make sure you have put some information that we can reach you via any phone number (we need to call you to verify your information, it takes about seconds only)
- There is no need to confuse yourself with dispatch locations or something. We will pass your information to one of our closes technicians in your area for fast same-day repair service.
There is always the option available which is calling us on (954) 995-8417 this is our company number which we manage all our locations, on-site technicians. We don’t currently have and not planning to have such separated numbers for each dispatch location. We believe having a number and helping a customer straight from one spot is the fastest and convenient way to help over the phone possible. So you may call us and we will take your information over the phone and most of the time will ask you to send us a text message has your full name, email, and location address information to schedule your appointment with us.