last updated: 05/22/2020
- At Phone and Computer, a sale of consumer technology company based in Fort Lauderdale, FL we respect and care about how your personal information is used on our site and would like to explain our policies regarding your information and how it is collected.
What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect?
We receive and store any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to: electronic mail, regular mail, and phone calls. The information that we collect and store includes information that may be used to identify you, such as name, billing address, credit card number, expiration date, CVV, email, phone number, username, and password.
Information You Provide
We may receive and store the information you enter for our records as a digital commerce agency. For example, when you search for a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number, or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future services for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in.
IP addresses of computers used to visit this site maybe noted. In addition, we may collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include but is not limited to: e-mail or written correspondence, telephone calls or texts.
How May We Use Your Information?
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include but are not limited to: sending postal mail, e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We may use the information that you provide us for the following: analytics, contact you, provide services, answer questions, send you email newsletters, register for an account, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms of service.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy websites or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with the permission of a parent or guardian. This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
Other Links and Websites
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. You are responsible from uploading any of your content to be safe. We are not responsible what content you have uploaded.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This Website uses Google Analytics and other analytics programs to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
With whom we share your information
We may share any and all of your information with the following: no one.
- Other than as set out above, we will notify you when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by by not inputting data into our website, by clicking unsubscribe on emails, and by contacting us.